Pages

Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream + Boom Boom Pow!




Deborah Lippmann - Mermaid's Dream
Deborah Lippmann - Boom Boom Pow!

UGH! Stupid blogger! I posted this yesterday from my phone... I had it saved as a draft so I could publish it later on if I didn't get around to writing a post... Somehow it posted BUT it posted under the date that I had typed it up... So it was hidden a few posts back... And looked like I was on a blogging hiatus... Anyway I'm reposting it now because I'm not sure if it showed up in bloglovin' etc feeds... Sorry if you're seeing this again... I will have a new post this weekend... Ok end rant... On to the original post...

I think this mani is from maybe 2 or 3 months ago? I almost didn't post this because looking at it now I feel like the clean up is so terrible... and my cuticles are so dry... and I think I broke my index finger nail it's kind of nubbin-like... I think my pictures have improved a lot since!

I think I used 3 coats of Mermaid's Dream but I can't honestly remember now. And one semi-dabbed coat of Boom Boom Pow! I love the look of gold glitter layered over Mermaid's Dream. Mermaid's Dream has a bit of gold micro glitter in it already and this brings it out more. Green and gold is always a nice combination I think. The way the light is hitting the gold glitter in these pictures is making it look a bit garish... it looked better in real life trust me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric