Pages

Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Zoya - Yara




Just a simple swatch today! I just received my Bliss Kiss nail oil and am currently doing the 3 day "get naked" challenge... this means that my nails are naked - no polish! - for 3 days! :( I almost didn't want to try this oil because I couldn't bear the thought of naked nails for 3 days lol... it's been at least 2 years since I've gone that long with naked nails

Anyway this is 2 coats of Zoya Yara. It is a gorgeous olive green/army green kind of color with very fine gold glitter. The glitter in this polish is not your typical glitter though it isn't blingy... much more muted... somewhere between glitter and flakie maybe? Extra chunky shimmer? I can't really describe it but it's pretty magical and unique. I normally don't like green polish but this is easily a favorite!

I think this is the only Zoya I have in my stash... only one I can think of anyway (what?!) and I have to say the formula and brush are amazing! The polish goes on quite thin but covers perfectly - not lumpy at all, no dragging. The brush is small and round and fans out easily... it's very accurate I barely had any cleanup to do!

7 comments:

  1. Great color from Zoya! I only own a few polishes from them but I like them a lot too. Hope that Bliss Kiss nail oil does good for your nails too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! My nails look better already! :) I'll post before and after pictures on Friday or Saturday

      Delete
  2. I am not big on this olive green but I think I like it because of the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I'm not a big fan of olive green either but the gold glitter bits make this one an exception for me :)

      Delete
  3. This is pretty on you! hehe good luck with your naked nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty looks this nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric