Pages

Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

OMD2 - 31DC - Galaxy (17th)


First attempt at galaxy nails... I guess they turned out ok... I'm not super happy with them. I think my dots are too big and there are too many... I like the way the colors look though :) I should be sleeping so I'll keep this post super short 

Polishes Used:
Layla - Unnamed black

Layla - Unnamed white
Barielle - Sky's the Limit
Color Club - Tumblr Blue*
Color Club - Yahoo Purple*
China Glaze - Fairy Dust

*These are exclusive colors for SXSW... I won these polishes in Color Club's Instagram giveaway... I don't think they are available for purchase anywhere... sorry!

Here are the other prompts if you're interested in joining! Full rules here


12 comments:

  1. Nice! I love galaxy manicures a lot :) I especially love the Faisyr Dust you used on top of the galaxy, it makes it look even more space-y!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Robin! Fairy Dust is perfect for galaxy nails! I need a backup bottle soon... I love it over everything! :)

      Delete
  2. These are nice galaxy nails considering it was your first try at it. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lisa! :) I wasn't very happy with them as I was doing them but I think they kind of came together in the end

      Delete
  3. This looks cool! I really like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look more than ok for your first attempt! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Traci! I wasn't too happy with them right when I finished and did this post... but they grew on me over the next day ;)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, I think this turned out beautiful! I love the colors you used for the galaxy base with the blues and purples. For a first attempt, I think you did terrific. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Yun! :) it was easier than I thought it would be... I just think my dots are a bit too big but oh well

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric