Pages

Pages

Friday 22 May 2015

Essie - Warm & Toasty Turtleneck

Hope everyone is having a good week! I decided to go on a last minute trip to Whistler to celebrate my birthday today! :) I probably won't be reading blogs or replying to comments this weekend but I have a few posts scheduled.

Shown is 2 coats of Warm & Toasty Turtleneck. It was thick in a way that made it easy to control and cover. It went on really smoothly. I ended up layering over it so I'm not sure how well it lasted. Looking at my pictures of Warm & Toasty Turtleneck makes me want to wear it alone! Such a beautiful dusty light purple! 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Lisa! i love how it's pretty neutral :)

      Delete
  2. It's nice and looks good on you :-)

    Hope you have a great birthday :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ananka! and thanks for the birthday wish too I had tons of fun with my bf on our mini vacation! :D was so hard going back to work this week :(

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric