Pages

Pages

Thursday 9 July 2015

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream


Hi everyone! I broke my left middle finger nail last week :( that nail bed is much shorter than my other nails so I have uneven nails now... they would still be uneven if I chopped them all down. So you'll be seeing my right hand for a while... and less nail art. Hopefully my nail grows back quickly!

Today I have a simple mani to share. I used 3 coats of Color Club "La Petite Mint-sieur" with 1 coat of Finger Paints "You're So Antsy" on my accent nail. 

"La Petite Mint-sieur" is from the Paris in Love collection. It is a soft dusty light green. I think it's too green to really be called a mint green. It was a bit streaky at first but built up nicely and evened out. It wasn't bad for a pastel shade. BTW... Shouldn't it be Le Petit Mint-sieur? Since monsieur is masculine... Anyway I'll stop being a French grammar Nazi haha

"You're So Antsy" is a nice black and white glitter. This one doesn't have any bar glitter... Just medium size squares and smaller bits. This was really packed with glitter... you need to make sure you don't have too much on your brush or the glitters will clump together. 

14 comments:

  1. This is my kind of color! I loooove green and this shade is absolutely wonderful. The accent nail is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Andrea! ya I really love this light green color too :)

      Delete
  2. I have similar polishes so I'll definitely try combining them like that, it looks great! And now I want ice cream. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mint green is pretty and the glitter goes well as a accent nail here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lisa! I really like it as an accent nail... i thought it might be a bit too much as an entire mani

      Delete
  4. Really nice mani and I like that glitter :-)

    Lol I wasn't very good at French at school and hopeless with learning languages. The only language I learned easily and picked up was sign language! I can easily have a conversation with a deaf person :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ananka!

      French is really hard because there are so many different verb tenses and you conjugate each verb differently for I/you/he/we/they etc. languages in general are hard though because its hard to learn how to pronounce stuff in a new language i think

      i've never tried sign language... that's really cool! :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful green, I really like the combination you've done here. I am wishing you a fast and speedy nail regrowth! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it actually broke again... and I broke my pinky :'( my nails feel pretty strong and healthy right now though... I think I've just been extra clusmy lately lol

      Delete
  6. I'm eating a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream right now! Perfection ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream hehe :) thank you!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric