Pages

Pages

Saturday 26 September 2015

Cake and Hearts




Hi girls! Today I have a review of Born Pretty Store plate QGirl-020. Use my code SL10k31 for 10% off! The image was engraved well and I was able to transfer the image easily. This is a very cute plate especially for Valentine's Day. My only small complaint is that there is a small break in the right sides of the heart balloons. At first I thought my plate was not engraved properly, but then I noticed that both hearts have a break in the same spot so I guess it was part of the design. 

I'm not too happy with the way this came out. I accidentally smeared my stamping decal cake with my top coat :( I also got some bad bubbling from the top coat on my index. I think there were too many layers of polish... My topcoat shrunk the polish away from the edges which is bothering me too. I do like the colors together though!

What I used:

Base: Maybe Color Club Secret Rendez-Vous? It came unlabelled so I can only guess. Let me know if you recognize it! 3 coats

Gradient with Color Club In De-Nile

Index cake: Color Club Fondue for Two and OPI You're So Vain-illa
Blue heart: Color Club Tumblr Blue

Purple heart Color Club Yahoo Purple




The stamping plate was sent for honest review. Polishes were purchased by me.

14 comments:

  1. What a cute stamping plate filled with adorable images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this nail art! It doesn't seem to me a nail stamping but a free hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! I think that's the best thing about stamping decals hehe :)

      Delete
  3. Cute stamps and very pretty nail polish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours and such cute stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gradient, it looks smooth and pretty and the plate is indeed adorable! Love how the hearts came out, even if they are broken :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric