Pages

Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

OPI Lights of Emerald City over Color Club In De-Nile





Happy Friday! Simple NOTD from a while ago... Sorry my cuticles are in such bad shape here :( This is 1 coat of OPI Lights of Emerald City over 2 coats of Color Club In De-Nile.

Lights of Emerald City is medium size matte white square glitter and small square iridescent glitters. I really love square glitters! Unfortunately this glitter was a bit hard to apply. It was pretty base heavy, and the base was pretty thin. I found it a bit hard to get the white squares out. As I took the brush out of the bottle, they would keep sliding down the brush and fall back into the bottle. They also tended to slide towards the tips of my nails as I applied it. Next time I think I will apply this using a sponge.  

14 comments:

  1. What a pretty mani! It's perfect for winter :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty manicure! That glitter is so fun too. I don't own a lot of glitter polishes with squares in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Yeah me neither... that's what made me want to buy this one :)

      Delete
  3. Nice mani :-D I've got this glitter but not used it yet. Sounds a pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beauty but yeah not easy to apply! I guess the white squares are harder to get out since they're bigger

      Delete
  4. So pretty, makes me think of winter and snowflakes! :D Also it looks super cute with the base colour :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ya I love the look of it too but it was a bit challenging to work with :(

      Delete
  5. I really like this combo! Looks ethereal somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the square glitter, so soft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love square glitter I just wish this one was easier to apply :(

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric