Pages

Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Dry Brush Mani by Mr. Lovestruck Lacquer


Hi everyone! Today's Twinsie Tuesday challenge is "Someone Else (non-polish freak) Does Your Nails" This is a really different and interesting prompt haha. I was really worried about lumpy polish and flooded cuticles so I did the white base myself and then got my boyfriend to do the dry brush technique after making him watch a YouTube tutorial. I guess maybe I cheated a tiny bit but this still counts right? Lol I promise he did this! He even picked the polishes :)

I wore this to Pemberton Music Festival over the weekend :) Halsey and Pearl Jam were my favorites! I unfortunately came back with a cold though :( I'm so glad I scheduled this post in advance!


Polishes used: 

China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard 
China Glaze - Four Leaf Clover 
Color Club - Yahoo Purple 
Color Club - Evolution 
Color Club - Bright Night 
Cosmetic Arts unlabeled pink (nicknamed Veronica)


Don't forget to show the other Twinsies some love!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Claire at Kerruticles
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes 

22 comments:

  1. Pearl Jam, I like them! I remember them since they became popular in the 90's.
    I like this dry brush nails a lot, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're awesome live! They played over time too :) thanks! They turned out a lot better than I was expecting haha

      Delete
  2. He did great with the dry brush technique on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woa, your man is so damn good in polishing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I did the white base and he did the dry brush :)

      Delete
  4. Good job to him :) tell him that ...he he.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, your boyfriend sure is good at dry brushing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mani - he did well! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved it. Beautiful colors :D I haven't tried dry brush technique yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should it's super easy... Even my boyfriend can do it haha :)

      Delete
  8. That promt sounds so much fun, I guess you had a good time doing this mani with your boyfriend :D
    And it turned out really well, he made a great dry brush mani!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very artistic effect, kind of abstract because of the brush stokes. I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric