Pages

Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

China Glaze Coconut Kiss

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Today I'm sharing an old favorite that I haven't worn in ages... China Glaze Coconut Kiss. This is one of the first polishes I bought when I got really into nail polish and started posting pictures of my manis... back then on tumblr. I used to wear this all the time and actually finished my original bottle and bought another! 

Coconut Kiss is a deep purple shimmer. Formula and opacity were good... Shown is two coats. 

To be honest I didn't like it as much as I did before... I guess my taste in polish has changed a bit. 

I decided to try adding Deborah Lippmann Flat Top matte top coat and liked it more matte. 


Do you prefer this shiny or matte? Has your taste in nail polish changed?

13 comments:

  1. The look of this polish matte is pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color. I prefer in matte :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I prefer it glossy, but it's OK in matte too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to prefer it glossy too but my tastes have somehow changed haha

      Delete
  4. Beautiful colour! I think I prefer it shiny.
    My taste of polish has changed a lot. When I started doing my nails for example I didn't like blue nail polish and holo - now I love both :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! That's crazy haha you're always wearing holo now! :D

      Delete
  5. I love this purple so much. Looks good matte too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that purple. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric