Pages

Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

Pink Holo + Leopard Print


Hi everyone! Today I have a mani swap with Sony of Nails Context! I re-created her Holo Pink Leopard Print mani and she re-created my Turquoise Stone nails. See her re-creation here.


Originals on the left, re-creations on the right


I started with two coats of Sally Hansen Ruby Diamond as my base. I'm terrible at freehand leopard print so I used Konad plate m57 with Konad black stamping polish and Layla No. 23 (white). I colored in the leopard print on my stamper with a small brush and then stamped onto top coated, still tacky nails. Finished with Seche Vite.




Anyone else want to do a mani swap? Let me know :)

17 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed doing the maniswap with you, thanks for doing it with me. It was my first time trying the spray paint technique. It was messy but fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for doing a mani swap with me too Sony! I'll have to try that technique sometime! :)

      Delete
  2. What a nice maniswap you did. This pink holo and leopard print combo looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sally Hansen is so charming. I like the print a lot, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks aneta! The Sally Hansen dries really slowly :( but I still wear it regularly!

      Delete
  4. That pink holo is stunning! Love your leopard print :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great and I love the Sally Hansen <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant nail art! I like it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this is such a glamorous nail art, you made mood for animal print nails now! The polish is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! Yeah I love the holo in this one :)

      Delete
  8. I already knew and loved that mani from Soni, you did an awesome recreation job! It looks so pretty, that holo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Such a beautiful manicure. Awesome recreation.
    Sony is very talented. I love her work.

    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric