Pages

Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

Pink and Black Houndstooth



Hi everyone! Today I have some more houndstooth... pink and black this time. I'm really liking houndstooth for fall and winter!

Base is an unlabeled bright pink from Cosmetic Arts (nicknamed this one Gwen).


Stamped with Konad black stamping polish and Born Pretty Store plate BP-L013. Use my code SL10K31 for 10% off!




The image was engraved well and stamped on my nails easily (I used my old red rubber Konad stamper). There is a nice variety of images on this large plate.



After a few days I added Deborah Lippmann Flat Top. Sorry for the tip wear... I don't know why it took me so long to think of mattifying it! I like it a lot more matte :) 


Which do you prefer? Matte or glossy?

15 comments:

  1. Super cute pink and black houndstooth stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both versions. And what a great shade of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot mate and I think this is a great design for this period of time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect stamp and great colour combination :)
    I like both versions :) maybe the matte a little bit more, it looks more like real fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! Yeah that's true it does look like fabric :)

      Delete
  5. It is a nice mani! I almost bought a dress with this pattern! I probably should have! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very neatly done! I love it matte.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a marvellous manicure dear Stephanie! I prefer the matte version! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute color combo. :) I loved the matte version more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE houndstooth! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading them :) Thanks for reading!

Design by | SweetElectric